Cudo Ventures is a team of business leaders and developers who came together to live the mission of creating tech for good. Founded in 2017 by serial tech entrepreneur Matt Hawkins, our highly experienced team is joined by world-class advisors and investors including the Ex-President of Sony Playstation, Director of Blockchain at AMD, BGA, Brilliance Ventures & Moonrock Capital.
Our vision is to enable more efficient use of the world’s computing resources. Through our innovative platforms and network, we use spare computing power to create a decentralized, sustainable and connected world. We aim to empower people and organisations to earn and save through cheaper, accessible, and sustainable computing by utilising spare capacity.
At our core, we design and develop cutting edge technology. CUDOS is the decentralised, cloud-computing Network powered by Cudo Compute, connecting consumers of cloud computing to providers looking to monetise their underutilised hardware. By creating the platform, powered by the CUDOS Token, Cudo is able to provide organisations with up to 10x more cost-effective computing. Cudos unites Cloud and Blockchain.
Alongside CUDOS & Compute, we also built one of the largest automated cryptocurrency mining tools (Cudo Miner). Miner has lowered the barrier of entry for users new to cryptocurrency and provided tools to allow experienced users to manage large farms of rigs.
We are scaling fast and hiring talented people globally to join us on our journey. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home. For more information, please visit us at www.cudoventures.com and www.cudos.org .
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Blockchain) to join our Data & Analytics team.
What you’ll get to do:
- Design, develop, test and maintain user-facing features and improvements to the blockchain products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Consistently deliver features and improvements autonomously as well as collaborating with other team members.
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
- Advocate for and write code that meets defined standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- Work with the wider blockchain team and other stakeholders to iterate on new features, and to ensure consistency and health of the network.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions based on both the needs of the blockchain team and of the wider business.
- Experience in fast paced, remote DevOps environment
- Proactivity and an active pursue of communication and work efficiency
- Have an operational mindset and the ability to recognise and implement improvements
- A minimum of 5 years of full-stack software developer experience in non-blockchain projects
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in blockchain development
- A minimum of 1 year of blockchain development experience in the Cosmos ecosystem
- Experience architecting and designing solutions or features end-to-end, breaking up the work for other engineers to complete, and ensuring their work meets the standards required for the solution.
- Applicable experience and skills in product UI/UX design would be desirable
- Experience working with financial services, ideally cloud hosting solutions and/or cryptocurrencies in a production environment.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary - negotiable dependent on experience
- Share options and CUDOS token options.
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Unlimited holiday policy - we don’t believe in limiting how much time you need to rest away from work.
- Remote working with the choice to work 2 days per week at a shared workspace.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop - we have a habit of promoting in house.
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
- Team bonding - whether that be an online comedy show, or monthly drinks; we like to get to know each other as individuals and not just colleagues.